Saturday, August 1, 2009

Week 8 Thing 18

Take a look at online productivity tools (word processing, spreadsheets, and more):

Wow, What an amazing tool! This is great! I found that this program is a lot like microsoft and excel. It was so easy to use, really user friendly. This is wonderful for students who want to use this type of program, but don't have the funds to go out and get it. I created two documents and placed one in this blog. It really wasn't that hard to do. Although I had trouble trying to embed it into the blog itself. I am going to tell everyone about this program. I am wondering though if you could create documents on here then transfer them to file. I'll have to try that and see if I can get it to work.

http://sheet.zoho.com/public/holmanrtraj/important-family-dates?mode=html

2 comments:

  1. Since it seemed easy for me to embed the file into my blog I am curious what was different for you. I clicked the Share tab and then post to blog. Do you have that option?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to retry it. I'll give it a go.

    ReplyDelete