Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Implementation Plan

I guess I did forget to blog about my implementation plan. I plan on creating some podcasts with some kids and co- workers dealing with book reviews. When we are finished creating the podcasts we plan to incorporate them into the library wiki that my co-worker has created. Another thing that I am going to do is take your class to the English department to see if they might use it for their new multi media class as a curriculum. I think it would be wise for them to use it at the beginning of their class. Lastly, if our library holds Manga Club this year, I plan on introducing the kids to FD Toys so they can create their own character trading cards, by using their imagination.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Tina, you have some great ideas for implementation! I hope that you are successful. I agree with you that this class, or a similar experience would be very useful for teachers and students. Given more time, one could expand their horizons, and practice with some awesome tools. Laurie

    ReplyDelete