Saturday, August 1, 2009

Week 7 thing 17

Add an entry to "Sandbox" Wiki:

Who would have thought that wikis are so easy to make and edit. I loved exploring this tool, there are so many things that one could use wikis for. I might just have to make a few of them myself, one for home and one for work. Wikis would be great to use to plan a family or class reunion. It would also be nice to have kids in a high school put together a digital yearbook, but designed on a wiki. The video was very resourceful. I added a curriculum to the "Sandbox," I thought it would be fun for students to make a family tree for a particular character out of a piece of literature.....think of Hamlet's family tree, wouldn't that catch some one's eye. I only added one curriculum note. Although I have so many more ideas like making character trading cards, blogging book reviews maybe incorporated into wikis. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment