Sunday, August 2, 2009

Week 8 Thing 19

Check Out Library Thing:

I found Library Thing amazing. Most of the books that I placed in Library Thing were pretty popular. I really enjoyed reading all the other reviews about the books that I have read, when I get time I'll have to write my own reviews. I also thought it was nice that when Library Thing gives you recommendations of reading material it is geared towards your genera that you like to read. I definitely give that two thumbs up. It would be great for libraries to use the tool for children to write reviews. I think it would get other children's interest sparked for reading if they see that one of their peers has read a particular book and wrote something about it. The link to my Library Catalog is as follows: http://www.librarything.com/home/holmanrtraj

No comments:

Post a Comment