Monday, August 3, 2009

Week 8 Thing 19.1

Alaska Digital Pipeline:
I almost forgot about this one after looking over everything that I've done. oops!

I have heard of this resource but have never checked it out. I was completely amazed at everything that they have to offer people, from students to teachers to even parents. i found that they offer more resources for middle and high school students then they do elementary. Elementary it seems to be more game like based which is a good thing. I found my favorite Alaska Outdoors resource. The three things that I found that I would share are www.teenink.com, www.highschoolers.com, and www.shykids.com. I would either add the links to our school wiki page or just add the entire Alaska digital pipeline link to the page to inform them about the information available to everyone. It might also be a good idea to add that site as part of a library orientation.

No comments:

Post a Comment