Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Week 4 Thing 8

RSS Feeds and setting up your own bloglines news reader account:

It wasn't hard to set up the RSS Feed. I like having all the information at my finger tips and not having to go back and search for things over and over. I was also impressed by the fact that the blogline staff had a list of feeds that you could choose from, that was nice. While looking at some feeds that I added myself I discovered that I really don't need a blogline account my husband is techno savvy that he told me they will save under my favorites too. Sure enough they did, I still set the account up though, just so I can blog about some of the information that I found that might help me with my two year old. If anyone knows of any sites that might help me in getting him to talk that would be great, he is very delayed in his speech. My other two were very verbal early on, has me a little worried. Anyway, I'll use the feeds to check on daily articles pertaining to him. My URL is as follows http://rpc.bloglines.com/blogroll?html=1&id=TMH

The above link didn't work I am going to try another one if this one doesn't work I am going to give up for the night. http://www.bloglines.com/public/TMH Lets try this now.

Yes!!! I got it to work, I feel good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was going to give up, but I kept challenging myself. I won! :)

2 comments:

  1. I have to say that I could not keep up with the blogs, nings, and feeds without RSS. it is just too much to deal with it otherwise. I have to be very careful about how many things I add to my feed. Otherwise, I just end up marking them all as read because I don't have time to keep up with it.

    Ann

    ReplyDelete