Sunday, July 12, 2009

Week One Thing Two

7 and 1/2 Habits of Highly Successful Lifelong Learners:

The easiest step for me would be PLAY. I learn and teach best through play. I find that the kids that I work with like my silly attitude, but know when it's time to get busy. The hardest thing on the list for me would be to VIEW PROBLEMS AS A CHALLENGE. Although I can do this some of the time I find myself wishing I can do it most of the time. I think that is something that I will work on this year. I promise myself from this day forward that I will accept each problem that comes my way as a challenge and conquer it, victory will be mine!

1 comment:

  1. What a great attitude! You will be successful!
    Play helps to relax the mind and that helps it be open to new concepts and ideas.
    =]

    ReplyDelete