Sunday, July 19, 2009

Week Three Thing Six


Flikr tools and 3rd parties


Well I dabbled in almost all of the tools and applications. The one that sparked my interest was flauntr.com. I wanted to try editing some pictures and such. I was having a little trouble with it when my son walked in and told me to try http://www.fotoflexer.com/. I did and it worked great, it was really user friendly. It was a free site and I was able to create this picture of my youngest son using the neon button and picking out the things that I wanted neon. They have tons of things that you can choose from, from beautifying to animating your photos.

1 comment:

  1. WOW! Very cool pic! What a neat idea/site. I will have to check this one out. I can only imagine the possibilities of how our students could use this in their projects.

    ReplyDelete