Sunday, July 26, 2009

Week 5 Thing 12

Voicethreads:

Voicethreads is a great way for everyone to express themselves. I thought that it was wonderful that voicethread offered five different ways for people to communicate. The first thing that I thought that this could be used for is military troops that are deployed could read books to their children or show what they liked best about a picture or a drawing that their child or loved one has sent them. There is so much more anyone can do with this program. A teacher could use this program for a compare and contrast class, a debate class, anything imaginable. While I have been taking this class I find myself working and taking notes then going back to blog, guess I am still a little old schooled and still prefer the pen and paper. :)

1 comment:

  1. Voice Thread is the best thing since sliced bread. It is so incredibly easy and there are so many options for students and everyone to express themselves.

    ReplyDelete